Compelling Reasons to Make A Permanent Switch to Stainless Steel Bottles
Everyone should have access to safe drinking water when they are away from home. For decades using plastic bottles were the norm, but lately stainless-steel bottles are gaining attention for all the right reasons. Plastic bottles are associated with several harmful effects and it is high time for everyone to responsibly curb down plastic usage.
Reasons to shun plastic bottles:
Every day about 60 million plastic water bottles are thrown away by Americans. Millions of barrels are used to manufacture plastic bottles which can be instead used to power over 250,000 homes. The vast production of plastic bottles leaves behind serious environmental and health consequences. Only a small percentage of people recycle the used plastic bottles.
The other carelessly discarded plastic bottles end up in landfills, forests and waterways. Its biodegradable nature causes long-lasting negative effects on the environment. If we reuse the bottle, the phthalates present in plastic affect the water quality and increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes, neurobehavioral problems and obesity. Steel bottles are a healthy alternative.
Purchase steel bottles:
More and more people are serious about switching to healthy and environment-friendly solutions. Steel bottles are safe, environmental-friendly and reusable n number of times. Purchasing bulk stainless steel bottles is a money saver. If you are looking for good-quality stainless steel bottles, check out the catalogue of Custom Earth Promos.
They feature several steel bottles models available at dirt cheap prices. Their steel bottles are made of food-grade stainless steel and totally safe for use. They are the right choice for bulk prices. You can also have it customized with your brand name if you are providing it for your employees or planning to use it as a promotional product.
What makes steel bottles a great choice?
- Highly durable: A good quality steel bottle lasts up to 12 years after which you tend to notice signs of wear and tear.
- Safe: Unlike plastic bottles which contain BPA which causes several health issues including fertility problems, steel bottles don’t contain BPA in them. Steel bottles are 100% toxin-free.
- Nil chances of bacteria build up: Steel is sterile and prevents bacteria and mold build up. The material doesn’t have surface pores.
- Easy to clean: It is easy to clean stainless steel bottles using soap and water. You don’t have to use harsh chemicals to clean it. There are also stainless-steel bottles that can be used on a dishwasher.
- Won’t retain flavors of previously filled beverage: Regardless of whichever beverage you poured inside the bottle previously, be it lemon juice or coffee, it won’t interfere with the taste of water you use the following day.
- Maintain temperature of your beverage: The insulating property of steel water bottles maintains the temperature of the beverage it holds for a long duration.
- Environment-friendly: Stainless steel is eco-friendly and made of 60% recyclable materials. Pollution control technology is employed in the production process to ensure there is least damage to the environment.
Ditch plastic bottles and opt for customized stainless-steel bottles. Take care of your health and environment.